On The Blog
- Registration Open For March 2017 Classes
Registration is now open for staff and the public for the March 2017 classes. During this month, we include...
- Readers are Leaders Children’s Book Club at Inglenook Library Tenth in BPL System
Inglenook Library Branch Manager Karnecia Williams talks to members of the Readers Are Leaders Children's Book Club...
- Free Concerts Scheduled in February as Part of Black History Month Celebration at BPL
Two singing performances the weekend of February 18-19 are among four free concerts taking place over five days as part...
- Playaway Launchpad Learning Tablets Now Available for Checkout
The Public Libraries In Jefferson County announced today that Playaway Launchpad tablets are now available at most...
- Book Review: The Master of the Prado
by David Blake, Fiction Department, Central Library The Master of the PradoJavier SierraWhen Da Vinci, Raphael, and...
- Birmingham African American Genealogy Group Hosting Black Heritage Fair at Central Library on February 11
What: 18th Annual Black Heritage and Genealogy FairWhen: Saturday, February 11, 11:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.Where: Central...
- The Popular Teens Engineer BHM Gets Students Excited about Math and Science
by Pam Jessie, Woodlawn Branch LibraryIn January three Birmingham Public Library locations (Central, Southside, and...
Books & Materials
Find library materials with
Jump to Page
Page Last Modified:
2/4/2017 10:34 AM