On The Blog
- West End Library Filmmaking Workshops for Teens Continue on April 29
Denzale Butler at April 22's "Introduction to Cinema" workshopHey young people, ever dreamed of becoming a filmmaker...
- Cahaba Brewing to Partner with Public Libraries in Jefferson County on Goodwill Wednesday
What: Goodwill Wednesday to support Public Libraries in Jefferson CountyWhen: Wednesday, May 17, 3:00-10:00 p.m.Where:...
- Southern History Book of the Month: How Me and Amos Won World War I
by Mary Anne Ellis, Southern History Department, Central LibraryHow Me and Amos Won World War IDr. Lelias E. KirbyOne...
- Friends Bookstore Volunteers Celebrated during National Volunteer Week
by Pat B. RumoreRumore received a 2016 Library Champions award from the Jefferson County Public Library Association and...
- Money Matters – Five Keys to Investing Success Workshop Scheduled for May 3, 2017
It’s never too late to start building a better understanding of your personal finances and begin developing a plan for...
- Springville Road Library Stitched Art Drawing Set for May 1 during Crafts Program
What: Stitched Art DrawingWhen: Monday, May 1, 12:00 p.m., during Coffee, Conversations and Crafts programWhere:...
- April Showers Bring May Flowers
It's that time of year. From pollen covering cars in a nice layer of yellow dust to rainy days full of the...
Books & Materials
Find library materials with
Jump to Page
Page Last Modified:
3/9/2017 1:22 PM