On The Blog
- Birmingham Public Library Student Mock Trial Program Heading into Home Stretch
Teen participants learn how trials work to pepare for the mock trial on March 16. Teen Librarian LanceSimpson listens...
- Bards & Brews Open Mic Poetry Performance Scheduled for March 3 at Central Library
Poet Blaque Diamond took the stage at the February All Star Show What: Bards & Brews Open Mic Poetry...
- Birmingham Bound Presents A Mind to Stay: White Plantation, Black Homeland
What: Author talk and book signing by Sydney Nathans, author of A Mind to Stay: White Plantation, Black HomelandWhen:...
- Digital Dixie 2: A Beyond the Basics of Genealogy Workshop
Do you have ancestors from Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, or Texas? If you answered yes, you need...
- Sweet Home: Alabama’s History in Maps Exhibit Available March 1-April 30, 2017
What: Sweet Home: Alabama’s History in Maps exhibitWhen: March 1-April 30 during library hoursWhere: Central...
- Thinking Outside the Box—North Avondale Library Hosting Cowboy, Boots & Books, Awesome On Purpose Girls Mentoring Programs
Branch head Saundra Ross and Marie Nash (2nd and 3rd from left) are the creative team responsible for the...
- The Butler Did It
by Maya Jones, West End Branch LibraryIn the Heat of the Night movie tie-in book cover for the 1967 film starring...
Books & Materials
Find library materials with
Jump to Page
Page Last Modified:
2/4/2017 10:34 AM